Get More Info Here on the Carebidet or Join our Reseller Program
When the Carebidet’s advanced, built-in sensors detect urine and/or feces, it automatically ‘flushes’ excrement away, rinses, and air-dries the user’s body, ensuring cleanliness and comfort for the user without the need for disposable paper diapers.
Airflow and cleaning features protect patients and caregivers from infection, odor, and maintain personal hygiene.
What the Carebidet Users Say...
The greatest benefit of all if you use the Carebidet, is soft skin without odor. I believe the Carebidet is a necessity for bedridden patients and I strongly recommend it. It makes life easier for caregivers by eliminating the need for changing diapers. My family members' caring burden has reduced significantly. One might imagine how difficult it would be to wake up many times during the night to carry a patient to the toilet, or move him to the wheelchair and to clean the dirty bed sheets. After using the Carebidet, my family has more time to relax. When they are going out, wouldn't it be great if you can say "I'll be fine, don't worry about me, go have fun?"
Considering all the benefits, I believe the Carebidet is an awesome product, not only for me but for my family as well.
Video Testimonial for 24/7 Carebidet use Female 24
Get back hours every day while improving care for your loved one
(and reduce some of the worries and stress)
- Provides better and more dignified care for the bedridden patient
- Improved caregiver morale by allowing you to focus on care versus frequent cleaning
- Reduces costs and waste from diapers, laundry, bedding
- Effective odor control
- Reduced urinary tract infections (UTIs) and lesions due staying too long in soiled diapers or bedding
- Environmentally friendly – the Carebidet even helps to reduce the CO2 emissions from disposal of the soiled diapers.